BUSINESS OF BEAUTY 2020
Business of Beauty 2020
Sunday 08 March, 9am - 5pm (includes catered lunch and breaks)
Description: The post-conference full day program, the ‘Business of Beauty’, is a separate educational day delving into the practicalities of running and managing a successful business and is open to practice managers, aestheticians, dermal clinicians, nurses and any allied professionals interested in broadening the scope of their businesses and staying informed on the latest in beauty, skin care and aesthetic techniques and products.
- Foundations of a Good Business
- Policies, Procedures & Protocols
- The Patient Experience
- Experience Matters
Any attendees of the Business of Beauty program are also invited to attend the trade exhibition over the two preceding days.
Check back soon for further program and speaker announcements.
Conference Highlights Include:
Thursday, 05 March 2020
- Facial Injectables Training Workshop
- Free Cysonsure Laser Workshop
Welcome Drinks reception in the Stillery Bar, InterContinental, Double Bay (Thursday Night)
Friday/Saturday, 06-07 March 2020
- 2 Day Scientific Program with renowned international and local speakers
- Interactive multidisciplinary panel discussions
- Interactive workshops with live demonstrations
Gala Dinner extravaganza in the Grand Ballroom, InterContinental, Double Bay (Friday Night)
Sunday, 08 March 2020
- Laser Safety Officer training course and accreditation
- Business of Beauty masterclass in practice management and business building techniques
Contact Cosmedicon 2020
Use the details below or the contact form to the right to get in touch.