Aesthetic Medical Practitioner, Australia’s only trade magazine
for the cosmetic medicine industry, presents the inaugural
COSMEDICON conference on 15-18 March 2018.
Earn CPD points for COSMEDICON
COSMEDICON has been approved for CPD points by the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA) and the Australian College of Nursing (ACN). Attendance of any of the conference or training sessions will result in 1 CPD point per hour.
View the latest scientific program HERE, showcasing prominent international and local speakers who will present on all aspects of non-invasive techniques you can readily implement in your clinic on facial rejuvenation, skincare, lasers and other devices, peels and so much more!
The Business of Beauty program delves into the practical aspects of running, managing or setting up a cosmetic practice, and can be viewed HERE.
Aesthetic Medical Practitioner comes to life at COSMEDICON, Australia’s new must-attend aesthetic medical conference, 15-18 March 2018 at the exclusive InterContinental Hotel in Sydney’s Double Bay.
Industry veterans Bella Media, the publishers behind Aesthetic Medical Practitioner, have carefully developed a plenary program and workshop agenda designed to inspire and educate.
The two-day scientific program will feature prominent international and local thought leaders delivering their insights and practice pearls on the most relevant and cutting edge techniques and products in minimally invasive cosmetic practice, including facial rejuvenation, body sculpting, skincare and laser. The conference will encourage excellence in all aspects of cosmetic medicine – not only in clinical practice but also through business strategies on how to effectively set up, manage and eventually on-sell an aesthetic medical practice, as well as expert advice from some of today’s leading social media influencers.
With an audience of plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, cosmetic doctors, aesthetic nurses and clinic owners, COSMEDICON offers a unique, multi- disciplinary forum to address matters of interest and concern to the industry, catering to all levels of expertise.
Pre And Post Conference Workshops
In addition to the scientific program, COSMEDICON will feature a full day of interactive live workshops and two intensive multimodal Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T.) sessions, catered to either beginner or more advanced levels of practitioners. The post-conference full-day program, the ‘Business of Beauty’, delves into the practicalities of running and managing a successful business and is open to practice managers, aestheticians, dermal clinicians, nurses and allied professionals. It will feature business strategies, practice management pearls and new techniques at the intersection of beauty and cosmetic practice.
In true Bella Media fashion, COSMEDICON will host a lavish and fun social program – a cocktail reception and red carpet gala dinner, rounding out what is set to become the industry’s most energetic and engaging cosmetic medical conference.
• Plastic surgeons • Cosmetic physicians • Dermatologists • Cosmetic nurses • Clinic owners • Practice managers • Dermal therapists • Aestheticians • Dermal clinicians
Presenter & Media Personality
Thursday, 15 March
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T.) full-day beginner course
Friday, 16 March
- Scientific Program
- TRADE EXHIBIT OPEN
Red Carpet Gala Dinner
Saturday, 17 March
- Scientific Program
- TRADE EXHIBIT OPEN
Sunday, 18 March
- Business of Beauty full-day program
- Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T.) half-day masterclass (offsite)
- Laser & IPL Safety Officer Certification Training
Conference highlights include
- Renowned international and local speakers
- Interactive multidisciplinary panel discussions
- Industry ‘speed dating’ – hear about the latest devices and product ranges in a fun, novel format
- Interactive workshops with live demonstrations
- Full day beginner Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T) sessions
- Intermediate to advanced F.I.T masterclass
- Laser safety officer training course and accreditation
- ‘Invest in Success’ – how to set up and run a successful practice
- ‘Business of Beauty’ – masterclass in practice management and business building techniques
- Welcome drinks reception in The Stillery Bar
- Hollywood Red Carpet gala dinner
- Open exchange of information between delegates and key opinion leaders
- Continuing education and training at the highest level
- Best practice protocols for enhancing patient safety and the patient experience
- Networking opportunities for practitioners and allied health professionals
- Overview of changing regulations and the evolving cosmetic medical landscape
- Business strategies and marketing tips to streamline cosmetic practice and increase your bottom line
- Trade show provides a forum for information on new technologies for the modern-day practice
• Renowned international & local speakers
• Interactive panel discussions
• Industry ‘speed dating’
• Interactive workshops/live demonstrations
• Full-day beginner Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T.) & intermediate to advanced masterclass
• Laser safety officer training
• ‘Invest in Success’ – how to set up and run a successful practice
• ‘Business of Beauty’ – masterclass in practice management and business-building techniques