Business of Beauty
Sunday 18th March, 9am - 5pm (includes catered lunch and breaks)
Description: The post-conference full day program, the ‘Business of Beauty’, is a separate educational day delving into the practicalities of running and managing a successful business and is open to practice managers, aestheticians, dermal clinicians, nurses and any allied professionals interested in broadening the scope of their businesses and staying informed on the latest in beauty, skin care and aesthetic techniques and products.
Foundations of a Good Business
Policies, Procedures & Protocols
- The Patient Experience
Any attendees of the Business of Beauty program are also invited to attend the exhibition display over the two preceding days.
• Renowned international & local speakers
• Interactive panel discussions
• Industry ‘speed dating’
• Interactive workshops/live demonstrations
• Full-day beginner Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T.) & intermediate to advanced masterclass
• Laser safety officer training
• ‘Invest in Success’ – how to set up and run a successful practice
• ‘Business of Beauty’ – masterclass in practice management and business-building techniques