2 Day Scientific Program
The two-day scientific program will feature prominent international and local thought leaders delivering their insights and practice pearls on the most relevant and cutting edge techniques and products in minimally invasive cosmetic practice, including facial rejuvenation, body sculpting, skincare and laser. The conference will encourage excellence in all aspects of cosmetic medicine – not only in clinical practice but also through business strategies on how to effectively set up, manage and eventually on-sell an aesthetic medical practice, as well as expert advice from some of today’s leading social media influencers.
In addition to the scientific program, COSMEDICON will feature a full day of interactive live workshops and two intensive multimodal Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T.) sessions, catered to either beginner or more advanced levels of practitioners. The post-conference full-day program, the ‘Business of Beauty’, delves into the practicalities of running and managing a successful business and is open to practice managers, aestheticians, dermal clinicians, nurses and allied professionals. It will feature business strategies, practice management pearls and new techniques at the intersection of beauty and cosmetic practice.
• Renowned international & local speakers
• Interactive panel discussions
• Industry ‘speed dating’
• Interactive workshops/live demonstrations
• Full-day beginner Facial Injectable Training (F.I.T.) & intermediate to advanced masterclass
• Laser safety officer training
• ‘Invest in Success’ – how to set up and run a successful practice
• ‘Business of Beauty’ – masterclass in practice management and business-building techniques